Cobblestones & Belgian Blocks
If you are looking for an “old world” feel for your project then using cobblestones and belgian blocks for your paving stones and edges is the way to go. 9 Brothers Building Supply stocks a collection of high quality manufactured and natural cobbles & blocks from top brands and distributors. Stop on in to one of our locations in Brentwood or Riverhead and we’ll guide you to the products perfect for your project!
As the older masonry product, you will find, cobblestones and Belgian blocks offer great choices for your property. Whether you’re looking to create a pathway, patio, pool deck, or any other hardscape, cobblestones and Belgian blocks are excellent options.…
At 9 Brothers Building Supply, we provide both cobblestones and Belgian blocks. Our choices give you the look you want and the function you need. Stop by one of our two New York City area locations in Brentwood or Riverhead today.
What are Cobblestones?
Cobblestones are stones with rounded edges. They are cut from river rocks, typically, but any type of stone with a rounded edge may be considered a cobblestone. Several manufactured cobble-shaped products are sold as cobblestones.
Typically, cobblestones are brick-like with rounded edges, which were originally used throughout the streets. Today, you can still find many cobblestones in historic towns. However, most cobblestones are used in hardscaping today.
What are Belgian Blocks?
Another old masonry product, Belgian blocks are cut from granite and have a block shape. They were originally used for ship ballasts. They don’t actually come from Belgium, even though they may be called Belgium Blocks.
Belgian blocks are large rectangular blocks of stone. They can be 10″ to 12″ in length and height. These stones are commonly used for borders, paving, and in many different landscaping projects.
Our Cobblestone Products
When you work with us, you gain access to several different options known as cobblestone products. We offer many choices from Nicolock and one choice from Unilock, too.
Our cobblestone products include:
- Nicolock Belgium Cobble – Get the look of old-world Europe with this beautiful option. You get the realistic texture you want for your driveway or walkway with a Belgium Cobble border.
- Nicolock Cobblestone – While these come in an octagonal shape, they are still labeled at Cobblestone. These pavers are commonly used around swimming pools, but also work for many other hardscapes, too. They come in a variety of color options.
- Nicolock Colonial Cobble – This four-piece rectangular shape option provides chamfered edges with pillowed corners. It’s a great stone option for walkways, patios, driveways, and pool decks. The four-piece paving stone comes in a variety of colors and offers a beautiful old-world look.
- Nicolock Colonial Cobble Normal + – The Colonial Cobble Normal offers a multi-size rectangular shape with a flat surface. The pillowed corners and chamfered edges give these stones a wonderful cobbled look.
- Unilock Tribeca Cobble EnduraColor Plus Paver – The Tribeca Cobble pavers from Unilock are newer and offer a granite cobblestone with a natural cobble look. The EnduraColor Plus finish gives these stones an excellent look for many different hardscape projects.
These cobblestone products offer a great variety to choose from. When you want to create an old-world look for your property, these cobblestones offer a great option.
Our Belgian Block Products
We offer Belgian Belgium blocks you can use to bring an old-world charm to your patio, walkway, driveway, or another project. Our classic Belgian/Belgium Block Cobbles offers the right choice for many different projects. Whether you’re looking for a great edging stone, a choice for your patio, or you want to create a new driveway, these blocks are a great option.
At 9 Brothers Building Supply, we provide Belgian Blocks in two sizes: 4″ x 8″ x 4″ and 4″ x 8″ x 10″. Our larger ones are known as Belgian/Belgium Jumbo Blocks. Regardless of the size you choose, you can get incredible Belgian Blocks from us for your next hardscape project.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for cobblestone or Belgian block products, we have what you need. Our pavers, bricks, and other stone products offer a wide variety of looks. We have many other options that may not be labeled as cobblestone or Belgian blocks but may offer a very similar look.
Whether you’re completing a driveway, walkway, pool deck, or patio, the right stone products will make a difference. If you’re looking for a supplier for cobblestones and Belgian blocks in the Long Island area, we’re here to help you. At 9 Brothers Building Supply, we offer all the best cobblestones and Belgian blocks for your needs. No matter the type of bricks and pavers you’re looking for, we have plenty of options for you to choose from.
Stop by our Riverhead or Brentwood location today and let us help you find the right stone products for your needs. We will be happy to show you our cobblestone products and Belgian blocks so you can make a well-informed decision.
Manufactured cobblestones used for a beautiful pool patio
Belgian Block edged walkway
Cobblestones Pavers, Driveway Aprons, Driveway Edges, Driveway Pavers, Driveways, Edging Stones, Hardscape Materials, Hardscape Surfaces, Masonry Supply, Natural Paving Stones, Natural Stone, Patio Edges & Coping, Patios, Pavers, Stone Accents, Walkway Edges, Walkway Pavers, Walkways Stones
Belgian Belgium Block Jumbo